Sunday, January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox Sunday #8


Duchess of Sin by Laura McKee (Goodreads, Amazon)

My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent (Goodreads, Amazon)

Firelight by Sophie Jordan (Goodreads, Amazon)


Marked by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast (Goodreads, Amazon)

Glimmerglass by Jenna Black (Goodreads, Amazon)

Losing Faith by Denise Jaden (Goodreads, Amazon)


*signed* Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers (Goodreads, Amazon)

*signed* Bookmarks and tattoos (so cute)

Mistwood by Leah Cypress (Goodreads, Amazon)

What books did you get this past week?



3 comments:

  1. My Soul To Take, Glimmerglass, Personal Demons and Firelight are all fab!! I've got Losing Faith on my TBR shelf as well. Great haul!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I want to read glimmer glass so bad! I love love love the cover. [: Awesome books this week!
    can't wait for your reviews [:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the same signed stuff for Personal Demons this week as well! :) I haven't read it yet, but I can't wait to.

    Jasmine
    The Reading Housewives

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)