Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So Tell Me... #4

Ok everybody I have some news. Not-fun news first: I am no longer co-hosting the Descent of the Angels Reading Challenge. Momo @ Books Over Boys will now be taking over and I am sure she is going to do a splendid job! Fun news: I have been doing a lot of writing and I feel as if I am on to something good... 


I am huge believer of finding inspiration from everything around you: people, places, sounds, smells, you name it. Of course I would like to include something inspired by you. I had some trouble picking which way to go about doing this, I mean there are just so many ways! So I just picked the idea that would be the most influential and funnest. I always write with music playing in the background and depending on the music it can really set the mood and even influence what my characters are like. 

A little background on the book:
  • It's YA 
  • It has very complicated & very sad romance aspects to it
  • There are skateboarder/surfer characters in it 
  • There are also "gentlemen" characters in it, they would probably listen to classical


I listen to most genres and most time eras, I want you have fun with it!

So tell me...
What song should I include on my writing playlist?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Niz! John Legend! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on an Adele kick. Actually, I can't stop playing "Someone Like You". It would make for a great story. Like, what happened to the couple that was so in love, but yet ended up going separate ways. I don't know...just a thought :) Also and Florence and the Machine. Her lyrics are amazing! Aside from Someone like you, I've been playing "Heavy in Your Arms" nonstop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)