Sunday, March 20, 2011

In My Mailbox Sunday #14

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren
Covet (The Fallen Angels #1) by J.R. Ward (Goodreads, Amazon)
Crave (The Fallen Angels #2) by J.R. Ward (Goodreads, Amazon)
 Zorro (Spanish Edition) by Isabel Allende (Goodreads, Amazon)

Beastly by Alex Flinn (Goodreads, Amazon)
Gone (Gone Trilogy #1) by Michael Grant (Goodreads, Amazon)
Uglies (Uglies Trilogy #1) by Scott Westerfeld (Goodreads, Amazon)

Have you seen the Beastly film starring Alex Pettyfer and Vanessa Hudgens?


2 comments:

  1. Gone is one of my favorite series! As well as Uglies. You got some great books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't watched the movies, but I've seen the previews. I'll probably wait until it comes out on Netflix though! I'm halfway done through Catching Fire. You know me...I'm a slow reader :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)