Sunday, February 13, 2011

So Tell Me... #3


So Valentines Day is tomorrow and it has put me in a serious mood for a good romance story. Valentines Day for me has always been about sharing some love for everyone in my life including family and friends. Yes I'm that girl who makes little goodie bags and bakes heart shaped things and buys those cute pencils with heart shaped erasers. So sue me... no don't sue me that is the opposite of the point I am trying to make (gotta love Michael Scott!). This year I want to celebrate the day week with everything I love, which of course includes books with a love story. I've been looking and browsing and can't decide on what to buy so I thought I'd consult my favorite crowd, my readers! So tell me... 

What is your favorite romance novel? 

4 comments:

  1. My favorite romance novel is not actually about romance, it's just a side plot. Also, it's not a novel, it's a series, but Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. It's such a great series and I love Dimitri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,i have quite a number of them!
    I'll begin with Pride and Prejudice or Sense ans Sensibility by Jane Austen and then i couldn't help but mention the Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles and Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, tough question. There are so many but I recently read and loved Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, super cute and sweet book. One of my favorites is also This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen, I love Remy and Dexter together. Oh, and Sweethearts by Sara Zarr, super romantic and heartbreaking book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read a romance book in ages, but I love anything by Nicholas Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)