Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Looking Forward To: January Releases

Release dates are according to Amazon. I meant to post this earlier in January, but it didn't work out that way :( So without further ado I present you with January releases I am looking forward to:


Januar 1st: Prelude to a Scandal by Delilah Marvelle (Goodreads, My Review)

January 4th: Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (Goodreads, My Review)

January 6th: XVI by Julia Karr (Goodreads)


January 11th: Timeless by Alexandra Monip (Goodreads)

January 11th: Warped by Maurissa Guibori (Goodreads)

January 11th: Across the Universe by Beth Revis (Goodreads)


January 18th: Lust by Charlotte Featherstone (Goodreads, My Review)

January 25th: The Iron Queen (Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa (Goodreads, My Review)

January 25th: Vesper by Jeff Sampson (Goodreads)

January 25th: The False Princess by Ellis O'Neal (Goodreads)


What January releases are you looking forward to or have read?



2 comments:

  1. You and Zee are such fast readers!! i'm still chipping away at the Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest...it's been about 3 months and I still haven't finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely excited about Archangel’s Consort by Nalini Singh. I have fallen in love with the cover, and knowing that I am a self-proclaimed cover fanatic, I will definitely pick this up. I also want to check out Prelude to a Scandal because of your great review and am intrigued by The False Princess. January is definitely an exciting month for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)