Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blog Hop #5


 "What book influenced or changed your life? How did it influence/change you?"

This is a great/difficult question, I would say Skinny Bitch. I know I know, that book had a lot of cursing in it and according to some people the information is false BUT it did make me look at food differently and encouraged me to look at nutritional value of food and what not. I've become a semi health-nut since reading it a few years ago, but I feel better than ever :):)

Thanks for stopping by hoppers!


5 comments:

  1. I couldn't think of any ONE book that was life-changing for me. Every one I read has some affect on me, you know?

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life changing book?! Wow! That's a tough one! I've read some really inspirational books, but nothing that's influenced me to that capacity. I will say that blogging has inspired me more than reading books and has changed my life. I guess because there's the interaction between writer and reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I liked Skinny Bitch but wasn't as fond of the swearing. Check out Peas and Thank You for a great vegan blog if you want cool recipes.
    Happy weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by - have a great weekend! Stop by The Wormhole sometime! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello...a little late, but nonetheless.

    I like your website...first-time visitor. Great design...love the heart.

    Elizabeth
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)