Sunday, November 28, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

I will be participating in the Debut Author Challenge hosted by The Story Siren! The objective is to read at least twelve novels from YA or Middle Grade Authors. Anyone can join at anytime, the challenge runs from January 1st to December 31st. To sign up make your way over to The Story Siren! This is my first time participating and I am super excited, I have a feeling I will find some amazing authors and new stories to love. I haven't finalized my list yet as I am sure I will be adding more, but for now I am planning on reading:
  1. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
  2. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
  3. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  5. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
  6. Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
  7. Timeless by Alexandra Monir
  8. Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer
  9. The False Princess by Ellis O'Neal
  10. Choker by Elizabeth Woods
  11. A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
  12. Haven by Kristi Cook
  13. Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
  14. The Demon Trapper's Daughter (Forsaken) by Jana Oliver
  15. Entwined by Heather Dixon
  16. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
  17. Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
  18. Clarity by Kim Harrington
Well that's what I have on my list as of today, I will be using this post to keep track.
What books are you looking forward to in 2011?


2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining the challenge!! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a fab selection there! I found you through the DAC sign up page and am now a new follower. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)